Monday, June 12, 2017

Crankypants

I'm so freaking irritated right now.

All I want to do is sleep.  I want to be out like a light and it's ten pm.  That's pretty normal considering I have to get up at five am.

This house is anything but normal.

Between my psychotic mother and my toddler grandmother, if I get to bed before midnight anymore it's a miracle.

I literally want to cry right now.  I'm so freaking exhausted.  But no, the kitchen light is on even though I turned it off, and it's nine million degrees in my room, and in approximately five minutes my grandma is going to start singing that god damn praise ye the lord shit.

Oh yay. Now my mother's in here. So I'm not going to fall asleep until she goes home at 11, 1130, when fucking ever.

This shit blows.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML