Monday, November 25, 2013

Super Quick Update.

Hey all!

So, a super quick update of some posts to look forward to after the Thanksgiving/Black Friday CRAZIES settle down:

1.) A super ginormous Bath and Body Works haul.  I went a little a lot nuts on the Bath and Body Works website. I had a 25% off coupon, and they were having a Buy 3 Get 3 Free sale (still going on...and probably will be, at least until after Christmas because that's how they roll).

2.) How to get free things by using coupons.  Yes, it's possible.  Yes, I've done it.  Every time I post it on Facebook I get comments and questions, and I have just decided that I'm going to make a post about it.

3.) My big fat secret struggle.  Yes, that's very vague.  However, this is a touchy, yet important topic to me and will open up a lot about me.

4.) My favorites.  I love watching these videos on Youtube, and reading about them, so I am going to gather up some of MY current favorites and make a post about it!

Honestly, I WILL have a real post up the Sunday after Black Friday (six days from now).  It's my next day off, and I feel like I'm neglecting my blog.  I've just been working insane hours and Black Friday (technically Thanksgiving) is a 12 hour shift...and it's just nuts.  I'm sorry.  I constantly say that I'm not going to go so long without a post again, and then...well, this happens.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving...and, if you didn't know, the first day of Hanukkah is on Thanksgiving this year!!  So have yourself some latkes, too!!

xoxo,

Rachel



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML